Our success stems from our vast experience in the cases we have handled, our efforts in directing the investigation of the accident, our creativity in handling the cases, and our use of expert witnesses to prove our case.
The attorneys at LIEBER & LIEBER, together with our professional legal staff, are committed to providing the highest caliber legal representation in order to obtain the highest possible financial settlement or trial verdicts for our clients.
We are dedicated to representing individuals who have suffered personal injuries and/or financial damages. We work hard to provide the highest level of legal representation with the best possible results.
Our clients from across California are the inspiration for our success.
Read what some of our clients and fellow attorneys have said about us.
• “Thank you to Lieber & Lieber for all your hard work and efforts in obtaining an Arbitration award of $835,758.67. I am appreciative of the phenomenal result.” – Brian S.
• “Thank you for all your hard work in helping our mom. We appreciate it so much.” – The Lopez family
• “Thanks Mark for all your hard work and whatever went on behind the scenes, which I don’t need to know. David you were so positive & helpful all the way through. I can’t thank you enough.” – Gretchen G.
• “Thank you so much for all the hard work you and your team put towards my case.” – Christine G.
• “Thank you Debby for all of your help in handling my case. You were always patient and answered all of my questions. I know you worked hard to get me such a wonderful result. Thank you again.” – Gayl G.
• “I had a great experience working with Lieber & Lieber Law Group. I was always treated with the utmost respect and professionalism. Each person from the firm was always very helpful and willing to answer all my questions regarding my case. The staff was a pleasure to work with. In the end I received a great settlement and am very happy with my choice of representation.” – Alexis T.
• “Your command of the facts and deft negotiating skills were truly impressive. Our family is grateful for your dedication to the case and is very happy with the outcome.” – Steven S.
• “Thank you for taking my case and giving me a powerful voice in seeking a settlement for the serious injury I endured. Your firm’s faith in me and support meant a great deal to me. I am grateful and satisfied that justice was done in my case. To you and everyone at your firm, again thank you.” – Judith S.
• “I have known Mark since 1990. I am a certified specialist in Workers Compensation. I have been referring Mark my third party civil clients since his time with Greenberg & Panish. Mark is responsive to my client’s needs and has received some amazing results for them. He also honors all of his referral fee commitments. I never hesitate sending any client to Mark” – Jeffrey Linnetz, Esq.
• “I have known Mark since 1990 and have worked with him, or consulted with him, on many cases with catastrophic injuries resulting in high settlements for the client. I am consistently impressed with his ethical values, his hard work, his knowledge of the law and his relentless pursuit of getting justice for his clients.” – Alison Baird, Esq.
• “I have known Deborah Lieber for over 10 years. She is an exceptional attorney and I refer all of my personal injury clients to her. I have also been fortunate enough to serve as associate counsel with her on several matters and was extremely impressed by her advocacy skills and her ability to zealously argue the facts and law and still maintain the highest level of professionalism and grace. She is also my number one resource for difficult and novel legal questions. Deborah always honors her referral fee commitments.” – Craig Borison, Esq.
• ” I have known Mark Lieber for over a decade. During that time frame we have worked together as associate counsel on about a dozen different matters. Mark has consistently worked up all these cases with meticulous zeal and common sense. He never fails to turn all stones and to present all evidence in an aggressive and common sense fashion. His work ethic is outstanding and beyond reproach. Our mutual clients are indeed fortunate to have his participation and expertise in his tireless pursuit of justice and advocacy.” – Paul Maas, Esq.
• “I have worked on cases with Mark Lieber as associate counsel for the last five years, and have found Mark to always be professional, courteous, and efficient with all aspects of handling these matters and dealing with the clients.
He is very knowledgeable and has a keen insight as to the optimum way to navigate cases to get the very best results in a reasonable amount of time.
Referred clients are always impressed by his pleasant demeanor, empathy and his genuine kindness when interacting with him. They are in awe with his assertive conduct, diligence, and overall results obtained from the adverse party.” – Steve R. Kolodny, Esq.